
This weekend was a whirlwind of activity...after all, Akshay and I were throwing an engagement party for our closest friends and family...What was supposed to be a poolside party for 50 guests, ended up being a three day celebration...and despite my nervousness at pulling it off, It was what I can only call the most fun weekend of my life...
People flew in from all across the country and some even from abroad to attend our special occassion...all I can remember is a flurry of activity, lots of laughter, gifts, dancing, alcohol, games and most importantly, the overhwelming support of those who cared so much as to not only fly in from thousands of miles away, but also help in organizing and prepping for the big day - basically working non-stop with no sleep, but staying awake late into the night and partying....
For your help, support and unconditional love, I will forever be grateful...
The most memorable part of the weekend, was the "after party" - where we cousins got together and played mafia and other games for hours, with alcohol freely flowing...some of course, drank more than others and made the night very entertaining indeed....I think they know who they are..ahem ahem...staying up all night was well worth the hangover and tiredness the next day...
Mom - you were a true sport and Axe, try letting me stay in the game longer the next time...
For those who missed this great, fun and very special weekend, here are some pics..
For those who came all the way...you made my weekend very special...and I am fortunate and blessed to have family and friends such as you....

3 comments:
good job good job for an event well organized...now brace yourself for the journey towards marriage ;-)
You both made such a nice pair. Could'nt take my eyes off you---a mother's pride in seeing her daughter so happy and looking absolutely ravishing! So glad Akshay is as fun loving as our family.
Mummy
Oh! and I also wanna say that the title of this post had nothing to do with uhmmm lets say...the weight of my fiance...
Post a Comment