I don't know why Axe refers to his parents' arrival as the "eagle has landed" on his blog, but I'll steal his phrase nonetheless ;-)
My parents are here, and its been a whirlwind weekend of planning - for the engagement and wedding...
Although they have their usual list of complaints about the house and our "disorganised" lifestyles, it's great to have them here and witness their enthusiasm for their daughter's wedding...
Feels like home...
This weekend is the BIG event and apart from some stress and angst around getting everything organized, I am damn damn excited!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Its because its the only song/ book/ movie title I could think of that has allusions to "flight" or "landing".
Don't read too deep into EVERYTHING I write! :D
No song/book/movie has the title The Eagle has Landed.
Where Eagles Dare, is different and that is a title of all three above (next there will even be a broadway musical).
The phrase "The Eagle Has Landed" is:
1. The message sent by the first moon-landing pod back to Control.
2. A spy-thriller by Jack Higgins
3. A movie starring Michael Caine & Donald Sutherland.
Look up Amazon for "The Eagle Has Landed".
PS: Nyah nyah nyah!
Post a Comment