Wednesday, February 7, 2007

where is the love??

No seriously, where is the love? I mean justin timberlake sang this like a year ago and now i say to him..."nan magane, where is the love"....the reason for this sudden outburst against a fairly popular pop singer is because I went to his concert last nite!!! yes I paid money to see this dimwit perform live and lemme tell you he SUX!!!

A colleague of mine and I got really excited because we listen to some of his new songs everyday in the car - like "what goes around comes around, "sexy back" and "my love", and on a whim decided "hey! we r young, lets njoy and get tickets and dance the night away"....man! i am soo glad we din't buy the more expensive ones coz truly he sucked....he sang a few of his hits, played violently on the paino and guitar and sounded like he had a sore throat, shook his legs a couple times and that was it!!! i mean, i went to see Madonna in concert and even at 40 she was FANTASTIC..AWESOME...compared to this 25 year old nitwit!! no wonder cameron diaz dumped him!!!

He is an awesome dancer, but most of the show consisted of Pink and Timbaland...who I think was on crack coz no one had a clue what he was playing....Justin sang for barely an hour and the 18 year olds went nuts!!! that's when I realized...oh yes, I am old...I mean who listens to such painful ballads and who screams "justin i love you" - u got it - teenagers!!! all I wanted to scream was "u suck" and "gimme my money back"....

and for the piece de resitance - "sexy back" he dint even have any sexy moves, let alone a sexy back...I could have been a better backup dancer!!! for sure my back's sexier..lol...

anyways...moral of the story - no more pop concerts for me!!!!

2 comments:

Vidya said...

"nan magane, where is the love"...

fyi, a certain studmuffin (barf) claims he hasn't heard of baddi magane.. time perhaps for you to coach him in colloquialisms?

"Lady Namu" said...

yeah "studmuffin" tries to be sophisticated - he claims to have nuthin to do with "Desis".....he is a worshipper of the Queen;)