Sunday, January 7, 2007

My first post!!! Rock on!

hiya ppl who care to read about lil insignificant me;) I am very very pleased that i have such "jobless" frineds and family who care to read what I've been upto...so welcome!!!! This is the first time I have ventured into the blogigng space, so pls forgive me if you avid bloggers out there either dont get my sense of humor, think I'm awfully boring, can't figure out why the heck I dont know how to read my own blog, or why the hell such a lame blog is even on the internet!!!

but jokes aside, me seriosuly not tech savvy, but thought this would be an interesting way to keep in touch with all those I promise to email (cmon - u know who ur) and also renew my writing skills (yes! I love to write even though it may not seem that way from this post!!!)

so I promise to "bore" you with a short update on my life...Im 25, live in Boston, graduted from my MBA and work in hi-tech and live in a biiiiggg apartment downtown....and yes! I live life KINGSIZE....otherwise there's no point living;)

So since this is your first visit to my blog..thought I'd be a "professional" and set expectations:

so what you SHOULDN'T expect from this blog is:

  1. Any explicit content (ok! guess I just lost half my readers!)
  2. Any recepies ( I cook only for necessity)
  3. Job postings
  4. Geeky stuff like a discussion on Windows Vista (please u geeks r soo lame)

What you SHOULD expect:

  1. Loads of details from my colorful life;)
  2. Pics of friends and family if anyone ever send me their pics
  3. Updates on boring stuff like WORK!!! and why I need to blog to share my frustration with you all!!!
  4. interesting news articles, music, movies, etc (yes, i actually do stuff other than work!!!)

So, I am gonna sign out now coz I can hear my manager coming (hehehehe) but do visit again shortly to see my next post on which I promise to give you an important update!!!

No comments: