Has anyone heard of Dan Nainan?
This Half Indian-Half Japanese stand up comic is apparently the upcoming Russell Peters, and what's more, he even performs with him. PersonallY, I love Peters..he's wickedly funny...but here's a Dan sample...not too bad...
Everyone has their own group to hang out with. I live in New York, and you've got the Irish parade, the Puerto Rican day parade, the gay parade, the gay Puerto Rican day parade -- but there will never be an Indian Japanese parade. In fact, in my whole life, I've only met one other person with the same racial mix as myself -- my sister.
As you can tell, I only do clean jokes. But after every show, someone will come up to me and say, 'You have to do this joke', and it's always some really awful filthy joke. So I say, 'Look, just e-mail it to me, Auntie.'
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment