Monday, August 13, 2007

Hello Loneliness

This week I spent 4 days in New York and now that I am returning to my apartment in Boston, it seems too big, too empty and too lonely....I guess a lot of things change when you become used to being with someone else...apartments seem too big, eating dinner in front of the TV seems too boring, coming home at night is not something to look foward to and the week seems unusually long...

This wasn't me last year...I was leading the swinging single life!!! Ah! how things change.....:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats why the TV's on a lot at my place. I'm not really watching it, but the sound/ flicker from it gives the impression that someone's around.

I'm sad, I know.

Anonymous said...

Hai Hai those long lonely days and sleepless nights!! And who says you are not sentimental?! Anyway the wait is not too long!
Mummy

Priya said...

Get some bhindi and a hubbie to keep you company!! no worries - you can have both this year end ;-)

I think I'm getting inspired to write a new poem :-D

Anonymous said...

that's what happens when you are in loooove :)
chaaar dinada hoye rabba, lambi judaai!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Alone and miserable? Pick up a daru ki bottle and sing tanhai and judai songs.