Monday, June 4, 2007

At the movies this weekend....

Knocked up - This has got to be one of the funniest, sweetest romantic comedies I've seen in a long time...most importantly, the way it's shot makes it soo realistic...the characters, the dialogues, the acting...its all so natural...it's a must see...

Pirates of the Carribean 3 - Definitely better than 2 but not as good as 1....in any case, I haven't come across a single movie whose sequel is better than the first in the set..so I was definitely not dissapointed with Pirates 3. It does have a few sub plots that melt away without an actual tie-into the main plot, but overrall its an entertaining 3 hours and well worth the time. The ending, though, does leave plenty of room for a 4th in the franchise. Did I hear Keira Knightley say she wouldn't do another Pirates movie and she would quit acting altogether?

On a side note, we actually saw Pirates 3 at the Cinerama theatre in Seattle...a 60's style theatre with one 70mm screen...very cool experience...Jack Sparrow really comes alive;-)

No comments: