Axe and I were in search of a "good" place to eat on saturday afternoon and we "conveniently landed" at the doorstep of Hawaiian Tropic zone - a Times Square restaurant that is known less for its food, but more for the bikini-clad waitresses...now you know why I say we "conveniently landed at its doorstep". Of course, Axe vehemently argued that he really DID want to try the food. Let's just say the food was far from "Hawaiian", for that matter, it was far from being good, and the waitresses, well, they were ho-hum, heavily tattoed, but rude and disinterested and more keen on flirting with the bartender. Poor Axe! He really thought he had a chance...
But I must say, the martinis were pretty good..my raspberry lychee was just yum.....
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
In my defense, I'll state that I used to work at a client site right opposite that restaurant, and it always seemed crowded. So I went in to see what was so great about the place ... the bikini-ed/ sarong-ed babes (not fully bikini-ed :( ) were never on my mind.
Post a Comment