I am not one to kiss and tell, but this is getting ridiculous...say wot??
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did you see the interview with Gere on the Daily Show? Jon Stewart the previous day was commenting how what he did was inappropriate and the very next day they had him in for an interview for his new movie.
I haven't seen the show, but I am sure u've recorded it for me:-) I think Gere's gesture was an honest mistake...I doubt he would have planned planting a kiss on Ms. Shetty's heavily made-up face...but if he did plan this, then well, kudos to him - he had his cake and ate it too:-)
2 comments:
Did you see the interview with Gere on the Daily Show? Jon Stewart the previous day was commenting how what he did was inappropriate and the very next day they had him in for an interview for his new movie.
Coincidence? I think not!
I haven't seen the show, but I am sure u've recorded it for me:-) I think Gere's gesture was an honest mistake...I doubt he would have planned planting a kiss on Ms. Shetty's heavily made-up face...but if he did plan this, then well, kudos to him - he had his cake and ate it too:-)
Post a Comment