I decided to surprise Axe this weekend, by taking him to the Beatles Brunch in Times square...as everyone who's been following my blog, knows by now, that Axe is a HUGE Beatles fan....and I must tell you the band did not dissapoint us at all....it was awesome and Rockin!!!! I mean, we are never going to see the original band play live, and these guys came pretty close!!! Axe was actually humming along with the songs, rather he knew every word of each song played...and these guys were dressed like the Beatles, complete with wigs and the British accents....Axe and I debated for a while if they were really British....the brunch was a very good spread but the food was pretty "aaarrggh...." if you know what I mean...but all in all, a pretty cool experience....
then we decided to witness something pretty weird and amusing....a pillow fight at union square in NYC....I mean this city never ceases to amaze me....a pillow fight with strangers? there were about 50-60 people all just wacking each other over the head with pillows...pretty neat and a great way to relieve stress!!!
check out the pics...something about free-spirtied, bohemian NY makes me wanna move there:)
